Our Values & Culture :
We at Kube believe that culture and values define the soul of an organization, which in turn shapes the kind of customer outcomes of the organization.
Our Core Values
Innovation: Be a pioneer in creating cutting edge M2M products, technologies and ecosystems
Passion: Strive to redefine technologies for tomorrow
Speed: Act with speed and precision to deliver ‘WOW’ moments
Trust: Work consciously to create an environment of trust for all stakeholders
Vision: Anticipate customer needs & providing future ready solutions
If you find these values resonating a chord within you, and wish to be a part of an exciting team, do connect with us!
Current Opening at Kube M2M
Post: Sales Manager M2M
- Work Experience in Sales, especially solution selling. Having experience to manage direct & channel sales across geographies.
Essential: Sales in IT solutions/ Telecom
Desired: M2M Domain.
- Educational Background
Desired: MBA Marketing
- Work Experience
Essential: 6 months – 1 year
Desired: 2 – 3 years.
ROLE- KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Sales Planning
- Gain understanding of potential market & Customers thru various avenues & work on approach strategies
- Sales planning & forecast for product / solution lines
- Domain / Region wise plan & execution to achieve sales targets
- Sales Tracking & Productivity Management
Daily / Weekly / Monthly tracking of field activity & MIS generation
- Channel Development
Identifying & appointing channel partners & ensuring business generation thru regular engagement
- Business Identification & Sales Conversion
- Identifying potential customers thru various sources & connecting them via various mediums & meeting them to showcase product solution & converting them into sales numbers
- Customer Relationship Management
- Managing customer relationship with all touch points to build brand goodwill & brand preference
FUNCTIONAL & BEHAVIOURIAL SKILLS
- Planning & execution skills
- Presentation Skills
- Team co-ordination & Channel Mgmt
- Analytical Ability
- Conceptual Ability
- Good Listener & Team player
- Customer Service Attitude
- Go Getter Attitude
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good Written & Spoken communication skills
Post: Quality Analyst
- Hands on experience on automation & manual testing
Essential: Testing Experience and Awareness of Industry and Professional Standards.
Desired: Testing Experience and Awareness of Industry
Work experience in years
Essential: 3 years
Desired: 6 years
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- To understand business requirements and business strategies.
- Good Understanding and exposure to automation testing
performance testing & Monitoring
- Good in DB queries
- Understanding of Manual Testing Concepts
- Enjoys working as part of agile teams in a startup environment.
- Works closely with the team lead and the business stakeholders on identifying project testing needs and estimates
- Proactively identifies complex test issues and formulates strategies to mitigate impact.
- To support other application team members and off-the-clock resources as appropriate to the implementation of application related activities.
- Automation testing
- Regression Testing
- Sanity testing
- Mobile Application
Post: Field Service Technicians
Experience: Min. 1 year & above
Qualification: Certified from ITI preferably in Automobile / Electronics
Location: Pune & Gujarat
Mail us your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details: 02026158046